Thursday, November 6, 2014

School Rules!

I know what you're all thinking. YES OMIGOSH I LOVE SCHOOL SO MUCH. School isn't just about coming together with your "friends" to make some unforgettable memories. It's about taking our minds to the next level. For 12 years straight. Since everyone feels so strongly towards this place of sanctuary, here are my (and I'm sure a lot of other people's) thoughts during this wonderful time of learning.

What time is it?

SHH stomach lunch isn't for another two hours.

Oh that's amazing, keep talking and hugging your friends in the middle of the hallway. Don't mind the herd of teenagers rushing to be on time for their next class. No really, keep huddling and talking about your crushes and complimenting each others outfits. Please.

Yeahhh I'll just finish it as homework.

Did she get a hair cut?

What if I was switched at birth and my real parents are the president and first lady?

Common sense, Bridey. That could never happen, hospitals these days have super high security.

"YES it's finally Friday!"  Person next to me: "It's actually Wednesday"

Hungry.

*Sees someone waving to me*

"Oh he-"

*Person proceeds to hug someone behind me*

What if WE taught the teachers and all of them acted up like us and we just counted down and could send them to the office and tell them what to do.

If I was the principal, I would add a chocolate fountain in every room.

I should really think about my eating habits *Unwraps Poptart*

Thanks for flat tiring me I really needed to just get the back of my shoe off it was bothering me.

What are we supposed to do?

Whoa I should bring a sleeping bag to school and roll it out during class.

How would I look with a bowl cut?

How would Mr. Hase look with a bowl cut?

Hungry.

School is so weird the government is cramming 800 highly hormonal teenagers into a small building with a 25 to one ratio of students and adults, at best. What are they thinking?


Favorite place on Earth!
Photo courtesy of parkcity.us

No comments:

Post a Comment